[EuroPython] Some general thoughts about EP2014 and future of EP

Alex Henderson ach at cantab.net
Tue Feb 11 14:59:50 CET 2014

On 11 February 2014 13:19, John Pinner <funthyme at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please can we stop this destructive thread ?

Seconded. Please let us not allow a bunch of minor quibbles to mount up to
a big enough thing to risk causing real damage. Do we really want outsiders
to think "Europython? Oh, that's that bunch of people who infight about
ticket prices and conference venues."

Regardless of *whether or not* any particular concern may be justified, if
it isn't worth the potential damage to the Europython community and its
reputation, please consider that it *might* be worth keeping to yourself.

Regards,