[EuroPython] Work on Call for Participation for EuroPython 2015 has started

Jacob Hallén jacob at openend.se
Sat Feb 1 17:49:01 CET 2014

I'd actually rather cap the number of attendees than raise prices.

I think the most interesting people to meet at the conferences in general have
a limited budget. The come to the conference on their own tab to tell the
world about the cool things they are doing in their spare time.

We used to be able to pay travel for speakers coming from South America  and
the Far East. I see this as far more important than having as many attendees
as possible.

Jacob