[EuroPython] EuroPython 2014 Feedback Form

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Sun Aug 31 12:50:43 CEST 2014

EuroPython 2014 was a great event and we'd like to learn from you how to
make EuroPython 2015 even better. If you attended EuroPython 2014,
please take a few moments and fill out our feedback form:

	EuroPython 2014 Feedback Form
	http://www.europython-society.org/feedback-2014

We will leave the feedback form online for another two weeks and then use
the information as basis for the work on EuroPython 2015 and also post a
summary of the multiple choice questions (not the comments to protect
your privacy) on our website. Many thanks in advance.

Helping with EuroPython 2015

If you would like to help with EuroPython 2015, we invite you to join
the EuroPython Society. Membership is free. Just go to our application
page and enter your details.

In the coming months, we will start the discussions about the new work
group model we've announced at the conference.

Enjoy,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Director