[EuroPython] Don't waste your time: Early Bird registration is open!

info at pycon.it info at pycon.it
Tue Feb 19 12:52:22 CET 2013

The early bird catches the worm: exciting opportunities of saving money with
our Early Bird fares. Hurry up!

EuroPython [registrations](https://ep2013.europython.eu/registration/) are
open and Early Bird fares are available! This special fare provides up to a
30% discount compared with Regular rate and will be valid from February 15th
to April 12th.

We are offering grants (financial aids) to help people in need, in our [grant
page](https://ep2013.europython.eu/grants) you will find out how to apply.
Deadline for application is on April 12th.

## The price of the ticket includes:

- the **chance to vote** the talks -> by registering before the end of the voting process, you'll have the chance to vote the submitted abstracts and give your contribution to the final schedule of the conference.

- **lunch & coffee breaks** ->1 buffet lunches and 2 coffee breaks per day are offered during the conference, from 1st to 5th. Coding Sprints are not served by hotel catering.

- **free Wi-Fi** -> Wi-Fi internet connectivity is available during all conference days; you'll be able to use it with your laptop, mobile phone or other mobile devices. There will also be some free (as in beer) computers for the conference crowd.

- **recruiting session** -> the special [recruiting session](https://ep2013.europython.eu/recruiting) is meant for people looking for a new job can get in touch with the sponsors of the conference that are looking for new developers.

- the **official T-shirt** of the conference (we have multiple sizes) and some more gadgets offered by our sponsors. Some sponsors could decided to give away some of their products, so we decided to have a lottery to give them to you.

## Hotel concession

As previously hinted, we are also offering a very [special
concession](https://ep2013.europython.eu/hotel-concession) for bedrooms with
Grand Hotel Mediterraneo, the conference hotel. We have 200 rooms and you'll
be able to book your room directly on our website. You can sleep with a low
budget in a 4-star hotel in the city center of Florence, with wifi and
breakfast included in the price!

Moreover, we will try to help people roomsharing: even if you don't know
anyone, you can simply book a single bed in a shared double, triple or
quadruple room, and we will find a good match for you. This will save you a
lot on the travel costs.

This concession is for a limited number of rooms, so we suggest to book as
early as possible.

## Call for proposals still running

Remember that the [call for proposals](https://ep2013.europython.eu/call-for-
proposals) is still open. Even if you have never given a talk in a conference,
consider submitting a proposal: you can mark yourself as first-time speaker in
the submission form, and we are preparing a great rehearsal and review process
to help such speakers improve their skills and talks.