[EuroPython] Call for Proposal is extended to Wednesday

info at pycon.it info at pycon.it
Mon Mar 19 10:17:58 CET 2012

We are please to announce that the [Call for
Proposals](https://ep2012.europython.eu/call-for-proposals) has been extended
to Wednesday 23:59:59 CET, to facilitate speakers that joined PyCon USA.

PyCon USA just finished in fact, and we got word that there were a few
potential speakers that simply did not have enough time to sit down and write
a proposal.

Thus, we are extending the CFP by 3 days. If you want to propose a talk, a
[training](https://ep2012.europython.eu/training) or a
[poster](https://ep2012.europython.eu/poster-session), you are still on time.

We are not shifting the whole calendar though: [talk
voting](https://ep2012.europython.eu/talk-voting) will still begin on Monday
26th. Remember to [buy a ticket](https://ep2012.europython.eu/registration)
now if you want to vote the proposals, since talk voting is reserved to ticket
holders.