[EuroPython] iPhone app

Kevin Renskers renskers at goldmund-wyldebeast-wunderliebe.com
Tue Mar 29 13:41:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

I read on the website that you are looking for volunteers to build mobile apps for EuroPython. I don't know if you already have people to build an iPhone app, but if not: I am interested.

I have built three iPhone apps for my company: http://itunes.apple.com/nl/artist/goldmund-wyldebeast-wunderliebe/id380925906. The apps are only available in the Dutch app store so you probably can't see them. Two of the apps actually deal with programs for theaters, the other is an app for a jobboard.

Regards,
Kevin Renskers

--
Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe