[EuroPython] Fwd: laptop question

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Tue Jun 14 14:59:15 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-14 at 14:03 +0200, Roberto Garofalo wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have another question about laptop . Could be possible to use a
> Netbook for the training session ?
>

> Since I would like to bring my Netbook since it is more manageable...
>

> There is some minimal requirements about software, memory and disk  to
> follow with profit the Training Session ?

It depends on which training. You are better off contacting directly the
trainer by, eg., writing a comment on the training page.

We suggested all speakers to activate notifications on comments on their
talk/training page, so the speaker could react very quickly if you leave
him/her a comment on the page.

--
Giovanni Bajo