[EuroPython] [Fwd: EuroPython 2010 Confirmation Email for order ref: RC7376138]

Alexey Popravka popravich at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:24:11 CEST 2010

Hi Eugene, Mykola,

Eugene,
I've attended EuroPython last year, but the visa was real pain in the...
problem.
In fact, Mykola and I we planed to go there together and only I had a luck.

I will email with my thoughts on what you could do to get better chances
of getting the visa.
You will really need a great luck.

Kind regards,

Alexey Popravka