[EuroPython] Beginner Python

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:40:32 CEST 2010

Hello Savyn,

On 18 May 2010 10:29, Savyn Vydelingum <svydelingum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello I would like to attend the Euro Python in Birming in July and notice
> you have Tutorial.  Can you let me know if these Tutorials are good for
> novice/beginner.

Some of the tutorials are for beginners, some for more experienced people.
The talk abstracts will say what the intended audience is, for example at

http://europython.eu/talks.talk_abstracts#talk10

When we schedule the talks, we will try and put the beginners' tutorials on
day 1 of the two tutorial days.

  I started learning python but I do not have any programming background.
> Please let me know if suitable for me

Several of the tutorials should be suitable for you.

best wishes,

John
--
EuroPython is coming! - http://www.europython.eu - 17th-24th July 2010,