[EuroPython] Veggie dinner social - Tuesday evening

Nicholas Piper nick-europython at nickpiper.co.uk
Mon Jul 19 18:54:56 CEST 2010

Like we did last year:

Anyone who fancies coming for dinner (vegetarian place -
http://www.thewarehousecafe.com/whc/ ) on Tuesday, please add your name
to http://wiki.europython.eu/Socials . If you notice the list is over
10 people, then ping me (twitter thing is @nickpiper) to increase the
booking size*.

At the moment, we're planning to meet at 8pm (around the main entrance
- see the wiki in case someone writes better instructions for that)
and dinner at 8:30pm. You're welcome to go straight to the cafe too.

If many people request we move the booking earlier (we have +1 so far)
then that might happen, although I prefer to keep it the original time
to reduce confusion. Check the wiki sometime tomorrow afternoon just
in case please.

Once again: http://wiki.europython.eu/Socials , add your name if you
want to come. It's only a small place!

 Nick

* But first read on the page to see if this already happened.

--
Nick Piper                           GPG: 1024D/3ED8B27F
Open Source advocate, System Architect, Network Engineer