[EuroPython] Premier Inn information

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 20:09:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 12 July 2010 12:14, Fiona Burrows <fiona at justfiona.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> myself and my boyfriend booked the Premier Inn through EuroPy website when
> we registered our tickets. We got our registraton e-mail which, we assume,
> is our EuroPython ticket too.
> But we didn't get any information about the hotel. Infact I had to do some
> digging on the EuroPython website to even find the address of the place.

I thought that it was clear enough, both on the registration page, and
the accommodation page

> Will we get an e-mail confirming the hotel booking?

Not specifically
you have had a mail confirming your registration and hotel bookings.
We have  a block booking with each hotel, and they do not receive the
rooming list from us until later (because of all the changes that
delegates make at the last minute :-(

 When we get there is the
> room in our name

yes, in the name of the conference registrant.

 or do we quote EuroPython?

Yes. They will ahve an EP room bookings list, with your conf
registration number. Alos they will ahve entered you into thir system
already, so checking in should be quick.

 To confirm, is it actually the
> one at 20 Bridge St, B1 2JR?

Yes. Premier Inn (Canalside)

Best wishes,