[EuroPython] Videos of talks

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Tue Jul 13 14:17:35 CEST 2010

On 13/07/2010 12:48, richard barran wrote:
> Hello,
> I can see from the wiki that there are plans to make audio recordings of the talks. Are there any plans to also video them?

We are hoping to video record as many of the presentations as possible,
but it will depend on manpower (as does the audio recording). If you are
able to help it would be much appreciated.

There has been discussion of this on the europython-improve mailing list:

http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/europython-improve/2010-July/001422.html

You need to be a list subscriber to view the archives:

http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/europython-improve/

All the best,

Michael Foord