[EuroPython] Train from London Heathrow to Birmingham this Saturday

Bhima van der Molen BAV853 at bham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 13 11:05:14 CEST 2010

Hi Guido,

The following website shows the time table for coaches to birmingham from heathrow.

http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=238837856

This will be by far your cheapest option, with a travel time of 2: 30hrs. Saves you having to travel into London, it can work out quicker too, as you won't have to wait for your connections etc.

Bhima

Bhima A van der Molen
PhD Research Student

CSB School of Biosciences