[EuroPython] Train from London Heathrow to Birmingham this Saturday

Guido van Rossum guido at google.com
Tue Jul 13 10:01:10 CEST 2010

Is there anyone who can give me hint on how to travel from London
Heathrow (terminal 5) to Birmingham? I'll be arriving there Saturday
around noon.

I tend to travel pretty casual so if it's as easy as "catch the
Heathrow express to X, then the underground to Y, then there are
trains to Birmingham station Z every N minutes (change trains in P, Q
and R)" that should be sufficient. I'm assuming I can just show up at
the station and buy tickets, it doesn't look such a big distance (plus
I don't have a printer here). From the map at
http://www.europython.eu/about/maps/ it looks like the value of Z is
Snow Hill Rail? Walking to the hotel seems no problem.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)