[EuroPython] Europython Videos on their way...

Terry Jones terry at jon.es
Fri Aug 6 21:17:49 CEST 2010

Hi Michael

> Anyhow, the reason for the update is that I've now (this evening) had
> such a chance to do so, and I'm going to leave said machine transcoding
> stuff over the weekend, etc. Given the sheer amount to transcode I don't
> expect this to be completed over the weekend, but it means that things
> should now be back on track.

Thanks for all the hard work - sorry to hear about the troubles.

Would it be any help to have (say) an EC2 extra large instance to use?
We'd be happy to get you one (or several) for as long as the transcoding
takes. I imagine getting the data onto them might be the problem in that
case, though?

Terry