[EuroPython] pyhton question- distribution

Massa, Harald Armin chef at ghum.de
Fri Apr 23 10:18:39 CEST 2010

Michael,

> Well, first you'd need to build a robot that you could control using
> python. If you wanted to do that yourself, a place to get components
> and parts would be the MUTR website - http://www.mutr.co.uk . Then
> you'd want to be able to interface from python to the robot. For that
> you could either use an arduino, controlled over the serial port
> (using pyserial), or using a velleman k8055 board, and the python
> bindings for that. (the latter is more direct, the former has more
> tools - both are fun IME).
>
> that gives me the impression that you know  A LOT about building robots &
controlling robots with Python. How can I persuade you to give a talk about
it at EP 2010 ?

Or, if that fails: I will spend you some pints (guessing that is what the
English are calling their beer?) for explaining to me how to learn this
stuff (esp. the soldering, fixing, checking stuff)

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare