[EuroPython] Europython 2011 hosting proposals..

Fabio Pliger fabio.pliger at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 11:15:23 CEST 2009

Do we have the dates of the voting & final decision? I'm asking mostly
because we've started organising Pycon Italia 2010 and the few structures
big enought to easily hold EP 2011 have the booked really in advance, what
means... "you can book some week options to hold EP, but don't wait too
much". I'm sorry to ask ( and to seem that i'm somehow trying to hurry up
things, because it's not ) but we have to confirm or not in the next ( 2? )
weeks to be fairly secure that we won't have any problem....

2009/10/2 Fabio Pliger <fabio.pliger at s3srl.com>

> Yeah... it think it's a great idea. It's also a bit more fair, because the
> last to commit a proposal could take advantage of comparing his own proposal
> with the others..
> Also, as you said, we can work on glaring errors before making them public.
>
> So.. I'm sending ours to you and John in 5 minutes
>
> cheers
>
> Fabio
>

> 2009/9/28 Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se>
>
>> Actually John thinks it would be better if you sent them to
>> me, we work out any glaring errors, and then all of them
>> go to the list the same day.  Is that ok with you?
>>
>> Laura

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the
opposite direction.