[EuroPython] Work placement student at Europython

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 14:44:45 CET 2009

Hi Europython Organisers,
   We will be attending (about 5-6 of us from Netsight) Europython
this year, but have a request... we have a 14 year old work placement
student who will be at Netsight for that week.  Would it be possible
to bring him along to Europython as well? If so, would there be
additional cost for this?  We are not sure yet if we will bring him to
all three conference days, or just for one/two days.

Thanks,
-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk