[EuroPython] London - Birmingham (by car)

Francisco de Borja Lopez Rio borja at codigo23.net
Tue Jun 16 13:59:29 CEST 2009

Hi everyone.

I'll arrive in London (Heathrow) on monday (the 29th), 16:00 local
time, and I've rented a car for me and another guy to get to
Birmingham. There will be 2 seats available in case anyone else arrives
at the same day/time and want to join the ride.

We will fly from spain (galicia) so if anyone else from galicia is
going to fly to London, perhaps we can meet before and organize the
London-Birmingham trip together.

Anybody else interested, just tell me.

--

"Do nothing which is of no use." - Miyamoto Musashi