[EuroPython] Barcamp?

Tim Couper tim at tizmoi.net
Sun Jun 14 10:33:13 CEST 2009

Bruce

Apologies - we all went wandering off into some kind of Monty Python
sketch ...

We will I'm sure be *very happy* with whatever you'd like to bring to
lead us in this "Open Spaces","BOF" land. IIRC you should have been
doing leading a similar event @ PyCon, but had a broken leg; however
your colleague (I was going to say "stand-in" but that would just lead
to more jokes..) did an excellent job of providing orientation early on
at that conference as to what was (or, actually, was not) expected, and
I'd hope that there would be the early opportunity at EP to do a similar
short intro. Looking forward to it!  :-)

Tim