[EuroPython] Additional TiddlyWeb Information

Chris Dent cdent at peermore.com
Thu Jul 2 10:58:28 CEST 2009

Sorry for the spam but: I've been told that my lack of slides in
yesterday's lightning talk for TiddlyWeb meant I failed to deliver its
unique selling point or secret sauce so it's been suggested that I
point to the slides:

     http://tws5.peermore.com/wiki/recipes/do/tiddlers.s5

Those are the slides I was going to show. There are additional (very
rough draft) slides at:

     http://tws5.peermore.com/wiki/

which cover some of the history, philosophy and technical details of
the system.

Those slides are delivered from TiddlyWeb using the selling point,
which are something called recipes which dynamically select stuff.

Please don't respond to this list if you have questions about all this
stuff, contact me directly or go to the tiddlyweb google group.

Thanks.