[EuroPython] Sponsorship

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Tue May 27 08:29:47 CEST 2008

> I have sent out emails about sponsorship opportunities to all the sponsors >of Pycon-fr, Pycon Italia and Pycon that I could dig up a contact place for. I
> also sent mails to the sponsors for 2005, since I had those on file.

> I will dig up a few addresses more - mostly Swedish companies that would

Does anybody know Jim Hug* of IronPython fame in person? I think it
would be a nice gesture to also give Microsoft the opportunity to
sponsor EuroPython, as they are one of the publishers of a Python
version.

Also: who has contacts into Amazon and Yahoo? It would be only fair to
also give their staffers the sponsorship opportunity.

best wishes,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa