[EuroPython] Vote for a New EuroPython Logo!

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Sat Mar 22 22:30:12 CET 2008

We’ve had many great submissions for the EuroPython logo competition, and it
is now time to make a decision: the current logo has been in use since
EuroPython began back in 2002; which logo should replace it?

Visit the EuroPython Web site to browse the entrants and to cast your votes:

http://www.europython.org/community/Planning/ProposedLogo

We’ll announce the winning logo after a suitable amount of time has elapsed,
but don’t risk being too late: visit the site and vote now!

(Apologies to anyone reading this for the second or third time. As some of you
may have noticed, EuroPython conference blog entries are now carried by the
Planet Python feed.)