[EuroPython] Program committee help needed?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:13:14 CET 2008

I'm a bit annoyed that I don't have any time to help with EuroPython,
when they organizers are so evidently overworked. I'll probably not
even have time/money to go this year, which sucks, because I really
like Vilnius.

But at PyCon they said they needed help with the program comittée.
Well, that's a job that I can do from my computer at home! So I
thought, maybe EuroPython also need help with that? Because then I
could actually do something. :)

Well, do ya?

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64