[EuroPython] proof of registration payment

John Pinner funthyme at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:07:06 CEST 2008

Hello Thomas,

2008/6/25 Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas at apestaart.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I still haven't received a proof of payment for last year at Europython,
> which I need to get reimbursed by my company.

I'm sorry to hear this. Dario is no longer able tp play an active part
in EP, so I'll chase up your receipt for last year with Laura.

> I would like to come again this year, but really I would need some
> confirmation first that I'm going to get my proof of payment.

> Can you let me know please ?

With this year's registration system, if you pay via the website using
your credit/debit card or PayPal, you will be able to print a receipt
immediately.  If you want to pay by cash at registration, we can sign
the receipt on the spot.

I hope that's OK, and look forward to seeing you in Vilnius.

best wishes,

John
--
John Pinner