[EuroPython] Hotel Reservation

fabio.pliger fabio.pliger at siavr.it
Thu May 31 14:39:06 CEST 2007

> >This is true, I just spoke to the hotel people. So if this 1 Euro makes

a big difference -- you can reserve the room in the normal way.
Oh.. of course 1 euro does not make the difference. I hope my post was not
interpretated as  a critic because it's not. My post was only to clearify
things as i'm about to book the hotel and was hoping to book it in the "best
way". Also because i didn't undertand the difference between the "wellness"
services from the 2 offers and was not able to find many other hotels near
the conference center.

This is incorrect. The 79 euros price per double is only valid on

weekends, that is Fri-Sun and thus does not really work if you want to

attend the conference.

Also, the conference special offer does not imply that they have to

provide the absolute cheapest prices, they do make things more

convenient for the conference though.

>From the hotel website it's not specified ( or at least i wasn't able to
find it! ) that the offer only for weekends. It's only specified that is for
booking 30 days earlier..
Anyway, i was only searching for info...
thanks

LENNART: Is it a problem for you to pass me the name of the hotel ( directly
to my email.. ) you booked so i can look ther too? thanks a lot...