[EuroPython] Paper Submission Error

Michael A. Hawker hawkerm at mikeware.com
Wed May 30 01:33:55 CEST 2007

To whomever it may concern,

My name is Michael Hawker.  I'm a student at McGill University.  The
other week I submitted a paper abstract entitled "Pythonic Interfaces"
(abstract id #44).

As I was wondering about the status of my paper proposal, I noticed the
deadline had been extended.  I also found the section outside of
proposals on referred papers, and upon closer inspection noticed the
clause on having to submit them specifically as "referred papers."  As
my paper is on a technically innovative concept, this is where my
abstract should belong as it is not just a leisurely discussion.  I hope
it is not too late to rectify my error, and I hope that at this busy
time of year you can forgive such a simple mistake.

Thank you for your time.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Michael A. Hawker