[EuroPython] Whom would you like to see at Europython

Michael Hudson micahel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:45:33 CET 2007

On 23/03/07, Beatrice Düring <bea at changemaker.nu> wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Stefano Masini skrev:
> > On 3/22/07, Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se> wrote:
> >
> >> than for all of us to go visiting.  Are there any people out there
> >> you would be particularly interested in  inviting?
> >>

> > How about Martin Fowler on agile development ?
> >
> > cheers
> > Stefano
> >
> I am currently checking around in the agile community for potential
> speakers to
> be invited. Great to hear that you are interested in this an Martin
> Fowler is a good idea- my
> main worry was if there a very few others that would be interested in
> this area.
>
> So please speak up people - if we have three invited speakers, would you
> be interested in having one of them being someone from the agile community?

I think you know I would be by now :)

Martin Fowler would be extremely cool, he has enough "brand
recognition" to get the interest of people who don't know that much
about the agile community already, which is the only problem I've had
with some of your other suggestions -- keynotes are advertising,
really.

Does anyone have a contact?

Cheers,
mwh