[EuroPython] minutes from the meeting

Beatrice Düring bea at changemaker.nu
Wed Mar 14 18:43:26 CET 2007

Hi there

Nicolas Chauvat skrev:
> Hi,
>
> I could not attend to the meeting.
>
> On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 02:26:13PM +0000, Michael Hudson wrote:
>
>>    - science+refereed: benedicte (XXX Michael - is this his name??) and arigo
>>

> I have been taking care of the science track since the creation of
> EP. I offered several times to do it for EP2007. Benedikt from CERN
> participated last year in the organisation of that track. Is there any
> reason my name did not get listed here?
>
> Of course, I could step down if people have something to say against
> the work I have done so far...

The only reason your name was not mentioned there was that:
1. you were not at the meeting and so did not speak up
2. I (and the others) must have missed that you have posted on this

Of course we want you to continue this tradition - please feel free to
join the ongoing
meeting on #europython....

Cheers

Bea