[EuroPython] Registration payment receipt

Anders Nøklestad anders.noklestad at iln.uio.no
Tue Jul 31 16:31:18 CEST 2007

Dear conference organizers,

First of all, thanks for organizing a great conference :)

I don't mean to hassle you, but I am just wondering how it is coming
along with the sending of receipts for on-site registration. I paid
the 700 LTL and put my mail address in the book, and I would
appreciate it very much if you could send me my receipt fairly soon.

Best wishes
Anders Nøklestad
--
Anders Nøklestad, Dept. of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies,
University of Oslo, P.O.Box. 1102 Blindern, 0317 Oslo, Norway
E-mail: anders.noklestad at iln.uio.no