[EuroPython] EP website and tools : replacing CPS by Plone

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Mon Feb 5 16:47:34 CET 2007

2007/2/5, Dario Lopez-Kästen <dario at ita.chalmers.se>:

> if we choose any zope-based solution, I *really* would like to discuss
> with amaze the possibility of using ZEO as the backend, it will make all
> of our lives so much easier...

good point.

Could please remind me of their email and name so  can get in touch
asap and arrange the setup of the plone solution that I propose ?

One person already offered some time and contrbiution if we switch to plone.

Are there others as I cannot assume the whole work of contributing to
the website and the technical work.

Thanks,

Nicolas

Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be