[EuroPython] Proposal: EP 2007 dates, Mon 9 July -> Wed 11 July

Magnus Lyckå magnus.lycka at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 23:12:37 CEST 2006

I'll probably be in Lithuania anyway in the most of July, so from my
personal point of view it's fine, but I'm wondering what kind of people
we want to attract--what kind of image we want to give the conference.

An event in July feels more like something people would do in their
free time, than something they do professionally. I don't think that
matters a lot for the true enthusiasts, but for the typical professional
who is curious about Python or has been adviced to use it etc, it
might not be so attractive to work at that time of year. Or is it just
in Sweden that basically all of July is vacation time? Perhaps it's
more end of July / beginning of August down on the continent?