[EuroPython] paypal payments

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Wed May 31 09:44:54 CEST 2006

Reinoud van Leeuwen said the following on 05/30/2006 11:23 PM:

> Basically our conclusion was that it is a totally unreliable service for
> anything serious.
> If you keep on using it, be very sure to get all your money out of it on a
> daily basis and put it on a real bank account.

It seems to be working for a vast number of other people, and is kind of
an ad-hoc standard way of doing business on the net nowadays.
Nevertheless we will be moving the amounts of cash that drop in to a
bank account.

In any event, Thanks for the heads up - never assume anything about any
service on the Net :-)

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley