[EuroPython] Administratrivia: Mail addresses for europython functions

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Fri May 26 10:53:15 CEST 2006

we only have two addresses aviailable europython at python.org and
europython-sponsorship at python.org

They are both mailman lists. I feel it is inappropiate to use any of
them, the general europython at python.org address because it is too
general and public, and the sponsorshipaddress, becuase it will make
things harder to manage.

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley