[EuroPython] Mechanisms for organizing the tracks

Paul Everitt paul at zeapartners.org
Thu May 18 10:37:35 CEST 2006

Hi all.  Godefroid and I are making progress on organizing the web
frameworks track.  Some questions:

1) The Indico system shows the timetable:

   http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceTimeTable.py?confId=44

a. Is this authoritative?

b. Does the web frameworks track one of the three parallel sessions
for all 3 days, or does it share time with others?  (Basically we're
trying to figure out how many slots to fill.)

c. Does it matter how we break up each 1.5 hour slot?

2) Next, for actually assigning talks to dates and times (as people
already want to know what day they will get):

a. Does Indico have a facility for managing this?

b. If not, and Godefroid and I produce our own talk->slot results,
how/where do we publish that?

My apologies if this has been covered before!

--Paul