[EuroPython] PR: state your connections

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Mon May 15 22:08:29 CEST 2006

Hello EP!

Paul of Zope is willing to create a press release for our favourite Mid-July
Conference. And before that we have to prepare the distribution of the
message.

I suggest that we primarely push the message to people we allready know who
distribute it in networks.
For an effective routing, we have to collect the networks we can reach:

so, I can reach:

confidence 100%
- WJD (Wirtschaftsjunioren Deutschland), a chamber of Junior Chamber
International; WJD is a Germany-spanning businnes network
- German Python Forum / Mailinglist
- Mercurial community
- PostgreSQL community
- moin moin community

confidence 75%
- BNI (a business network, guess worldwide)
- Linux Solution Group (a Baden Württemberg Initiative Proposing Open Source
Solutions for Business)
- Linuxtag e.V. (one of Europes biggest Linux conferences)

No I ask EACH READER of this list to state the networks / magazines /
newspapers he knows well enough to give them the message with trust that
they pass it on.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa