[EuroPython] Is EuroPython happening this year?

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Fri May 12 17:08:02 CEST 2006

Hello Benedikt,

I for one did input 3 talks of myself; and on track chair hat I contacted:

Thomas Waldmann of Moin Moin  (promissed attendance and talk, considered
sprinting)

J. Hughes of Neuberger & Hughes (Exchange for Linux, written in Python)
(promissed attendence and talk, considered sponsorship)

Thomas Arendsen Heim of Mercurial (distributed rcs in Python) (declined
attendence cause of employer, promised to look for another presenter of
Mercurial)

I froze my sales as closing was impossible, because they could not register.
I tend to persuade people to immediately register and submit; because "they
will not do it sometime", for all values of "sometime <> now()"

Really, really looking forward to EP and to registration opening!

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare