[EuroPython] press/pr responsibility ...

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Fri Mar 24 16:19:57 CET 2006

Hi folks,

if i look at my current involvement in various issues
including personal ones and projects i think i cannot
and really did not fill my responsibility of caring for press/pr
issues for EuroPython.  So i'd like to retract there
and concentrate on co-chairing the agility track.  Sorry
about that but i figure it's better to say it clearly
rather now than much later.

I briefly mailed with Paul (who also wanted/s to care a bit)
about this before and it probably makes sense to distribute
any press activities between people at hand unless there
is someone who can take a more leading role.  I will
try to help/review when and what i can and maybe my situation
relaxes a bit but it doesn't look like that at the moment.
sorry about that.

best,

    holger