[EuroPython] europython poster

Reinoud van Leeuwen reinoud.v at n.leeuwen.net
Fri Mar 17 15:22:35 CET 2006

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 03:12:04PM +0100, Benedikt Hegner wrote:
> On Mar 17, 2006, at 3:08 PM, Reinoud van Leeuwen wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 02:50:37PM +0100, Benedikt Hegner wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Vincent Maton designed a great poster for the epc2006.
> >> You can have a look at the "final" version here:
> >> http://hegner.home.cern.ch/hegner/poster_A4.pdf
> >
> > Is it preferable that there is a personal contact mentioned before the
> > more general one?
> That's a good point. Maybe this should be changed.

Oh and one other tip: use a tracker to receive all such emails. I've
organised a 2500+ people event last year and we would not have survived
without it.

(we used RT3 which is Perl based. It has a webinterface, a mail interface
and a commandline interface. Especially the ability to store FAQ answers
in the database and to be able to resolve a group of tickets at once are
crucial features. I don't know whether there is a python or zope based
tracker that has similar ones)

"Nothing is as subjective as reality"
Reinoud van Leeuwen    reinoud.v at n.leeuwen.net
http://www.xs4all.nl/~reinoud