[EuroPython] Europython 2006

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Mar 16 20:35:10 CET 2006

Julien Anguenot <ja at nuxeo.com> writes:

> Michael Hudson wrote:
> [...]
>> Is there a "10 minute users guide to CPS" somewhere?
>
> You may want to check out this document :
>
> http://www.cps-project.org/sections/documentation/users/cps-user-guide-html/

That's hardly a 10 minute guide :)

Can I make a vague appointment to have someone somewhere on IRC
babysit me through making some simple changes to the site sometime
soon?  I'll only be online for a while in the morning tomorrow but
next week should be back to my usual 9-5 Mon-Fri onlineness...

I've just spent at least an hour trying to divine how to edit the
mention of Gtbg out of the "WHY?" box on
http://biostabil.amaze.nl:8054/ep2006/ and am feeling rather
frustrated.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  In that case I suggest that to get the correct image you look at
  the screen from inside the monitor whilst standing on your head.