[EuroPython] receipt

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Sat Jul 15 19:01:20 CEST 2006

Michele Leoncelli said the following on 2006-07-12 10:37:
> Hi,
> I need a receipt for my company for the partecipation at the Europython
> conference (BTW congratulations for the conference!!). I registered "on
> the door" on the first day.
> Thank you

Hello, the receipt was available for picking up from tuesday, but since
I was unable to get hold of you after registering (we even announced it
on the the wednesday lightning talks) I will have to send it to you by
mail, some time during next week.

Sincerely,

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley