[EuroPython] Python conference software

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Jan 25 10:16:47 CET 2006

Aroldo Souza-Leite <asouzaleite at gmx.de> writes:

> Hi list,
>
> a Python software solution for the Europython conference would be cool.
> If there is someone (Joachim Schmitz) prepared to configure it using the
> experience of the last conferences, it seems to me that this little bit
> of Python sectarianism won't keep us from concentrating on the
> conference content.

FWIW, CERN's indico conference software is written in Python too (and
is open source, gpl I believe).  I also failed in my attempt to
install it, though...

Cheers,
mwh

--
  CLiki pages can be edited by anybody at any time. Imagine the most
  fearsomely comprehensive legal disclaimer you have ever seen, and