[EuroPython] Site europython 2006

Paul Everitt paul at zope-europe.org
Tue Jan 10 13:22:49 CET 2006

Just to emphasize this point, history has shown that only a small
number of people, namely the conference organizers, spend any non-
negligible time working on *content* for the site.

As such, this organizer's group should be free to make any technology
choice they want.  The idea that "if we had a better tool, people
would write more" has proven itself to be wishful thinking.  People
simply haven't been motivated to write content, IMO, and use the
website technology as an excuse for lack of contribution.  (I'm as
much to blame on this as anybody.)

--Paul