[EuroPython] Registration and other issues

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 11:22:39 CEST 2006

Michael,

So while it would be nice to talk to Aiste and Paul this afternoon,
> it's a bit short notice and my plea obviously hasn't reached the
> people I was hoping it would reach: people at CERN, Benedikt, Joachim,
> etc.  Are they here too?

I concur that it would be nice.

As the actual central problem is "when to open the registration" which is a
direct dependant of "payment? HOW?", there is no real use to ircmeet without
CERN.Benedikt or CERN.Joachim.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa