[EuroPython] EuroPython 2006

Richard Jones richard at commonground.com.au
Thu Apr 20 08:15:50 CEST 2006

I'm looking at planning for EuroPython 2006 and would like to know:

1. when registration is expected to open,
2. how much registration is expected to cost,
3. whether the accommodation section is going to be fleshed out, and
4. whether there's any preliminary information on the likely
presentations.

I'd be travelling a long way (from Australia) and staying for the
full 10 days of conference and sprinting, so I just want to make sure
I get it all right (and that it's worth the trip :)

     Richard