[EuroPython] Meeting Tuesday 10 May 18.00 CET

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue May 10 10:49:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 10:28:43PM +0200, Jacob Hall?n wrote:
> - We have only 1 talk in the Education track. If there are any talks in other
> tracks that fit, we should try to get them moved.

The refereed papers track has a potential candidate: A Simple Python
Framework for Introducing Component Principles.  But although it is
about education I think it fits in refereed papers quite well, so I'd be
happy to keep it if possible.

By contrast, the talk CPS Platform Framework appears to be rather more
business-oriented than the others in refereed papers, so I wouldn't mind
if some other track chair would like to grab it :-)

All in all I think the refereed papers proposals of this year are
excellent, and we start to see talks of a somewhat more "academic"
nature than last year's -- an encouraging step towards the purpose of
the track.

Armin