[EuroPython] Python Framework track (has our talk been accepted?)

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Mon May 9 16:47:49 CEST 2005

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
[snip]
>>If it's a bit of preparatory work in talk selection and communication
>>with the people who submitted a talk that would be better than having to
>>be present at the track itself, introducing talks and making sure things
>>end on time, etc.

> Any help is appreciated, so I'll count you in :-)

Cool. :). Note that I'll not be online much the coming few days, so if
you want to decide before may 11.. I'm not around enough..

My personal preference is more 30 minute talks, and try to avoid
combining talks into 60 minute blocks.

Your questions elsewhere in the thread make sense; we need to know how
many slots we have. Since it looks like the framework track will be one
of the bigger one this year I hope this gets reflected.

Just hypothetically, if we were to accept all 15 talks, and one talk
would indeed be 60 minutes (I see Steve Alexander proposed one) the rest
30 minutes, then we'd need 8 hours for the frameworks track.

Regards,

Martijn