[EuroPython] Invoice request for EuroPython2005 registration

Jacob Hallen jacob at strakt.com
Mon May 2 01:33:46 CEST 2005

onsdag 27 april 2005 13.33 skrev Sandis Zacs:
> Halo !
>
>  Please prepare and send me invoice in electronic and paper format
> for EuroPython2005 registration.
>
> Attendance:
> Sandis Zacs (Early bird) 160 Euro
> Aleksandrs Livincovs (Student Early Bird)  100 Euro
> Total: 260 Euro

When you register this year, you get to print your own invoice, which you can
then hand to your financial department for payment, either using SWIFT/IBAN
or a credit card.

If this is not sufficient, please email me again, and we will find another
solution.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén
Europython head organiser