[EuroPython] am I track chairing?

Anna Ravenscroft rev_anna_r at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 14:24:58 CET 2005

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:

>>>Hm.. I'm trying to figure out two things:
>>>
>>>a) whether I'm supposed to be chairing a track
>>

>>I just found the website here:
>>
>>http://europython-develop.zope.nl/sections/tracks_and_talks/propose_a_talk/#frameworks

Good thing to check.

Unfortunately, this points out that I am going to need to bow out. I
will be neckdeep in getting everything put together in our new home.

For those who don't know - Alex and I are moving to the US, Silicon
Valley. And won't be back for any European conferences the rest of this
year. (Maybe next year - depending on how work goes.)

So - we'll need to find someone to chair the lightning track (preferably
someone who knows how to work the Chalmers light switches! :-)

It's been a pleasure everyone - and I hope to see you all again in
future years.

Cordially,
Anna Martelli Ravenscroft