[EuroPython] Scheduling call for papers and acceptance of talks

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 14:07:10 CET 2005

Paul Everitt wrote:
> Again, should we try to improve the quality?   If there isn't a strong
> opinion that this needs attention, Heimo and I will drop it.  If it is
> worth looking into, though, how can we achieve it?

It won't help getting reading for this year, but how about some kind of
rating system? There's Wi-Fi there, and people could actually rate while
watching. Hell, there could even be a live thermometer on the speaker's
beamer so he or she knew if he was gettign off track ;-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk